#LazzSusuKambing

#LazzSusuKambing

Sunday, January 17, 2021

Warded Again (10 - 12 Jan 2021)

Sabtu petang papa asked me to accompany him to the hospital the next day. He can't take it anymore he said. Days before, like every single day I asked to take him to the hospital bcoz I can see him not being well. As usual he would deny it. So, when he asked the favor, without doubt I said I will company him.

Pagi Ahad, I take emergency leave and we went to hospital. So early that the doctor was not even in. I can see him struggling and I asked the nurse and she suggested that I take my father to the emergency since the doc was not in yet. 

Masuk je situ, ambik darah and cucuk all the necessary ubat and also cucuk wayar kencing. From there doc said result tak cantik so kn refer HKB. But due to HKB dan jadi Covid-19 Hosp, tukar ke Hosp Pasir Mas. My 1st experience naik ambulance... 

2 malam jugak la papa kt situ. 1st nite my turn, 2nd was ecah. Alhamdulillah 3rd day boleh balik tu pun after papa agree to buat emergency dialisis. Due to x de fistula, kena pasang wayar near inner thigh. Sakit sangat papa oyat but what can I do...😢😢😢. Lps buat dialisis tu for 3 hrs, papa condition gets better. He was no longer experience short breath. 

Next appointment was scheduled on the 23rd. Harap2 result darah papa ok so far boleh balik dlu.. in SHAA ALLAH.. 

Dear ALLAH SWT pls have mercy on my papa Hj Zahari B. musa

No comments:

Post a Comment