#LazzSusuKambing

#LazzSusuKambing

Sunday, January 17, 2021

13th Jan 2021 - New PinkForm

After quite sometime I was fretting and sweating and hoping and endlessly praying, the PinkForm that I was waiting for finally arrived. It was sent to me thru WhatsApp due to official email broke down. 

Alhamdulillah, Pn. Hasni / CKUB really was walk the talk. It was a bit shocking to me becoz at first she was saying that she will put me in JKR Kelantan but the real thing was 'JKR KESEDAR' was written on the pf. I couldn't be happier. 

Patutlah the days before, few of friend from JKR KESEDAR was congratulate and welcoming me. Apepon I am happy. 

I told papa that I had turned down my promotion bcoz of the location and sebagai galang ganti I got transferred back to Kelantan. I was surprised that papa did not scolded me for that, instead he was saying Alhamdulillah.. 😊😊😊😊

No comments:

Post a Comment