#LazzSusuKambing

#LazzSusuKambing

Sunday, January 17, 2021

promotion 4th Jan 2020

Seperti yang dijangka, I did not get the post I want. It was given to someone else. And my heart broke.

I got promoted to J48 and the post given was in JPS KL. I told them that I can't leave my father yet as his condition worsen day by day. But they did not consider. I was crying the other day that I don't want to make a bad decision. I have to be responsible and considerate towards my family. I was beyond frustration for their decision. But life must go on. I choose to stay and be with my family especially when my papa needs me. I believe that it is not the end of the world and chances and opportunity always there for me, it is only in the matter of time. I will have it sooner or later. 

My only hope now is that they will transfer me back to Kelantan. They said if I deny the promotion I can't stay in Terengganu bcoz they have already set a name to replace me. And to make it worse I can't even compete with that person, she is related to Pengarah JKR Terengganu. So, I can't do anything accept to pray harder so that they transferred me back to Kelantan

No comments:

Post a Comment