#LazzSusuKambing

#LazzSusuKambing

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

wat hapen 2 me?

xtremely lazy.. dunno wat hapen...
hate myself at this mo.
sian baby for having a very moody mommy..
perhaps u in there will be fine n not affected
by me.. huhuhhu...

feels like wanted to go home..rite now!
i'm so bosan/bored/tired of everythings
dat surround me today...
very annoying...

the only thing dat make me OK today
is....my baby kicks... least i knew she's
fine... kamon baby.. keep on kicking..
let mommy's bad mood goes away...
mommy not always like dis... mommy used
to b alive n kicking, happy go lucky...
crazy n gelemer... hehehehe...

mommy miss uppy too...
mommy want uppy...but..
mommy dunno how to own uppy...
mommy wants uppy to be happy
all d time..
mommy loves uppy...

oh.. mommy's mad already....

dear GOD.. please help n save me
from all of d madness that i've created
myself... need to break free from dis
craziness...

No comments:

Post a Comment