#LazzSusuKambing

#LazzSusuKambing

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Hari ini dalam Sejarah....

pagi2 dh spoil... hehehe... nobody spoil me pon...
but my mistake spoil me. i can't accept the fact
that i'm soooo careless. next time pls do ur work
properly n pls re-check ur work too...

kena mara daaa... but it's ok though coz
my mistake n as a responsible officer, i take
it wif all my heart n soul n i'm gonna learnt from
it n will never re-do the same mistake again.
so, peeps out there... i'm so sorry to let my carelessness
n affect u peeps... sori once again. pls do accept my
humble apology.

then, dis morning also my mood was spoil by insurance
peeps. received a call from etiqa takaful. they called to
confirm my details before they send me their policy.
i was so shocked to know dat i got another policy,
which i never applied r received any policy. all i knew,
i have car insurance from etiqa takaful  n personal
insurance from prudential tp takde personal insurans
dr etiqa k. asyik2 nk con me, tipu sana n sini. wat? u tink
so easy ka to get money? i'm definitely 100% so sure
dat i'm not gonna waste my money for something
i already have r for something yg tak benefits me.

oooo... mase tahun pertama, masa polisi tu percuma
takdak plak kate nk col n brief me r even gave me
the policy. tp, bile dh kena 2nd year kena bayar..
ringan plak jejari to punch my number n call n ask for
my money. ehem... geram eh... siap kate last year punye
dh abess... so this year kene re-new n hav to pay RM300++.
chess...x de2.... x de maknenye ye...i won't n refuse to
accept r renew... when ask which bank yang offer, kate
CIMB... bile kate nk col CIMB, tau takut... ah.... x rela
di charge wif sumthing dat i didn't ask for.
bile mintak semak balik, tanak... ha.. last skali, reti plak
letak phone kate nk semak balik. chit...pooodah

No comments:

Post a Comment