#LazzSusuKambing

#LazzSusuKambing

Monday, January 17, 2011

i got it from my mama....

yeahh... i got most of my good traits from me mother..
n the bads are from myself. comes naturally?? ye ke?
not naturally but i created it myself.

hope dat my pregnancy related so much wif my mom.
she's my idol, role model. my mom is one great mom.
she's a SUPER DUPER MOM!
she gave birth to 14 babies n yet she managed her life
so well. none of her children suffer from bad things.
eventho her life was not luxury...wif her intelligence,
patient, passion, loads of love we do survive. well
with the help of my father for sure..

i wish i cud be like her...

1) senang branak
2) fully breastfeed
3) senang pantang/ strictly follow..
4) x gemuk even after 14 babies..
5) Maintain beautiful n healthy
6) gagah perkasa in terms of taking
care of her own boys n girls wif no
help.
7) n the list cud go on n on... n on...

in 7 weeks i'll be on my way to deliver
my 1st baby n i do really2 hope dat a piece
of my mom's courageous, toughness is inside
me somewhere. mom, please pray for ur daughter...
lov u mom!

oh.. my mother, she is Pn. Hajjah Rabia'ah Haji Mat Amin.
currently she is 62 goin on 63 dis comin' September.
she's the youngest in her family n she married a handsome
guy name Tn. Haji Zahari Haji Musa...hey... that's my
papa!

No comments:

Post a Comment