#LazzSusuKambing

#LazzSusuKambing

Monday, October 18, 2010

Me n the PTK

Was at the PTK Taklimat yesterday. at 1st quite hesitate to attend the taklimat
but, after some thoughts and dicussion  wif yana.. we decided to go anyway.
why we hesitate? sebab last friday PM announce in Budget 2011 (RMK-10)
that PTK dimansuhkan. No more PTK for government servants. Sib baik kami
pegi jugk.... coz the taklimat was not cancelled pon. always trust ur 1st instinct..

What is PTK? it's a valuation on a staff to test their working knowledge..
how competent they are.. if we get 4 marks in both papers (fungsional n generics)
we'll get a raise n chances to get promoted. hopefully i'll get 4 for both papers...
tp must work hard laaa... mcmn nk work hard...i'm not that type of person. tp papepon,
when there's a will there's a way... nak seribu daya, x nak seribu dalih... try dulu,
what happen next len cerite....but.. dgr2, mmg sgt sush to get both 4 marks.. 
byk org dpat 3 marks je for both papers which only help on chances to get promoted...
itupon if ada vacant. 

What shud i do? must write an essay on a particular title that I've to choose. need to
do a research a bit. loads of asking n loads of writings, about 10 to 15 pages. most
important the isi n originality. need to prepare it fast coz got to send the essay this
coming 1st nov. hopefully i can finish it on time.

next, must present my SKT (sasaran kerja tahunan) for last year n this year. need to
convince the judges wif my impressive slides n my presentation. i'm no good in presenting
myself in public. i tend to get so very nervous n i'll talk rubbish. hopefully i'll be able to
calm myself and present my SKT at my best. InsyaALLAH..

Last but not least is, group discussion. dunno my group members yet but we've already
been given the tajuk. need to master all the tajuk though eventhough only one tajuk yg
perlu di present. becoz i don't know wat tajuk will my group get. i don't want to present...
i'm not good n i don't want my team suffer bad marks because of me...

the kemuncak PTK will be on the 1st Nov - 3rd Nov. i'm sooo pening bcoz kena buat 2
things at the same time. being appointed as SPK auditor n have to do the audit from
18/10 - 18/11 an need to come out with a report. hopefully my tenaga n masa will kind
enuff so dat i'm gonna b able to handle all these matters ngan JAYANYA... insyaALLAH....


No comments:

Post a Comment