#LazzSusuKambing

#LazzSusuKambing

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Me n the profession...

Attending a QS International Conference for 2 days.
Today n tomorrow at Grand Dorsett Subang Hotel
It's about quantity surveying, the profession, the Industry,
going green, n others... the best part is I'm going to get 8 CPD
points. So happy... Yeah.. No more worries up to next year!..

met some of my friends n they said that i'm fat.. hahaha... deal with it
guys... then one of the speaker was Prof Rashid or Dr. Rashid, my
lecturer n thesis supervisor. still remember his words about me
failing. N'way thanks to him coz my thesis was awarded with an A!..
I'm so proud of myself. He was also offered me to work with him
as an researcher but i had to turn down his offer because i'm not
a good researcher, i hav no passion at all. sorry doc.
seeing you today, reminds me of my gud old varsity days....

No comments:

Post a Comment