#LazzSusuKambing

#LazzSusuKambing

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Tempat baru..

almost three weeks now.... tp mcm dh lame.. huhuhu... been working in new place.
transfered to CKUB / Menara Tima in KL. 

not feeling like a QS but more like admin officer. but watever it is.. 
bersyukur... 
at least i can xperience new nature of works.
just like my new boss said...dun worry, u r not going 2 be long here, 
but in d mean time just accept wat ppl had planned for u. seme org kena rasa...

apepon i'm blessed coz, during my 'mabuk' time i dun
hav to worry so much about works/ stress. so, i know GOD has 
already planned the best for me n my bb. Thankfull lagi!!!

apepon,manusia mn pnh puas ati kan?? so, these r my
'luahan perasaan' dat not really 'necessary'.. REALLY??

1. the fact dat i had to drive almost 80km a day for work.
2. the fact dat i had to face traffic jam at some situation.
3. the fact dat i cud no longer balik during my lunch hour to nurse Balqis
4. the fact dat i had to wake up sooo very early in d morning, had
    to leave my Balqis so soon.
5. the fact dat i cud no longer consume my breakfast n lunch @ home
    (huhuhu... no more saving...) i had to spend at least rm20/day for eating
    alone!!! 
6. the fact dat my fuel n toll fees r now increased to almost double...

ape lagiii???ntah, nnt pk... but dh byk ni..

apepon still ade kebaikan but i dun want to mention.. suke hatilaa...

dear GOD, 1 of my resolution for dis year is to b 'hamba yng lebih
bersyukur'... so, pls forgive me... i'm so sorry.. i'm not complaining but...
'meluah perasaan'. huhuhuhu...

No comments:

Post a Comment