#LazzSusuKambing

#LazzSusuKambing

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

1y6m..

Last Monday, balqis genap 1 1/2 tahun n the next day which yesterday, she was scheduled for a jab. Previous jabs she cud take it wif no fever but yesterday's she was not able to handle the jab. At 1st she was fine untill noon, She was like so weak n whining al d time. She keep on pointing her thigh where the jab was done. Poor baby. She was crying n crying. I put dis 'myk' to ease the pain a bit but it seems did not quite work. May be a bit. Then decided to give her ubat demam as her body temp. was arising. After the medication, she was able to smile n respond just like she used to do. Then she sleep for a few hours. I thot she's going to b ok just like before but dis time around her body surrendered.

I'm glad dat I took d day off, eventho I did not see dis comin' but I do hav an instinct. By far most n smartest move I've made. Phewww.. i was there when she needed me d most.

Perhaps the demam thingy due 2 d jab only for 1 r 2 days only... Ptg ni hopefully she's going 2 b fully recovered. Dun worry baby, u r going 2 b ok coz my Prayers always for u... Jus b strong just like u always do..

No comments:

Post a Comment