#LazzSusuKambing

#LazzSusuKambing

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Et clinic...

Just now misi tnye... Bile mau blk kg.
N yet I'm still hesitate to answer her due
to my tasks situation. Hope dat everything
will go as wat I hav been planning. it's very
important as time really2 am very precious.

Last nite couldn't really sleep. Then, when I
fall asleep I had a dream. I was at the hospital
P.puteh n nobody where there to company me accept my frenz whom I knew back in mrsm pt. No famili n no hubby. I was the first to arrive at the ward. It sadden me to see other mothers
were companies by their famili n hubby. Jeles
but had to accept the situation. Hope for my real
situation will definitely turn opposite from my bad dream. I hav no idea of wat the dream means but
I wish everything is going to turns out just fine n great.

No comments:

Post a Comment