#LazzSusuKambing

#LazzSusuKambing

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

38 weeks n counting...

Tomorrow will meet misi again...
Dunno the result yet but hoping for
my health n condition are at it best!
Gonna take some medications tonite..

Owh... Bought myk yu yee, bm storage,
breast pump, drapolene n some other
baby stuff. Need to buy my needs too
but must wait for my gaji 1st... Hehe..

This evening.. 2 job tasks done n fwd
to my boss already.. Yeay to me!!

Stamped for ptptn agreement already..
Faxed claim letter to spnb but not yet
mail them.. Huhuhu... Had no time...
Guarantee letter r all signed... Yeay!

My delayed tasks due to time constraints:
1) pos laju letter to spnb n cb land n the sk
2) pos laju agreement to ptptn
3) go to cimb to register prime plan n b their VIP
4) works- kpk n phk n payment for lhdnm, payment for polytechnic
5) apply for leave...
6) email to ptm to delete data in skala for lhdnm

No comments:

Post a Comment