#LazzSusuKambing

#LazzSusuKambing

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

sweeping dust..

2 weeks of no entry r blogwalking. so.. extremely busy...
had to study for my PTK exam, had to 'perah otak' for
my PTK esei n last but not least had to be confident n creative
for my PTK presentation. so many hours of concentrating on
PTK n so hopefully when the result come out...i'll get turus 4
for both generic n functional so dat i'll get a raise... kalau
ade rezeki baby, insyaALLAH... tp kalu x dpat 4 pun
at least pass n i can be on my way to get promoted.

after PTK.... back to the office... ya ALLAH...
byknye keje n i had to finish them all in one day.
so i worked so hard n i didn't stop for my lunch.
keep on doing my work n Alhamdulillah i manage
to finish them all walaupon i had to stay up to 6++
pm. happy coz i had a great long weekend due to
Deepavali.

We went to Ikea n bought some stuff.
most of the stuff that really caught my eye...i had
to hold my desire as my hubby said that 'sabar,
nnti dh ada umah sdiri ngan ikea2 abe belikan'
he's rite though..so sabar je dulu k.. plus we've
bought some of furniture from cavenzi n it's not
even delivered yet due to no house to put in..

lutfil hadi @ uppy yg comey

aiyak... mane mau carik duet ni??


then dis week.. i had to audit. so kelakar though
because i had to audit others while me myself pon
not that perfect. hahahaha... go with the flow je..
last 2 days went to JKR Petaling to do the audit
n alhamdulillah everything went so well. they welcome
us n given us 100% cooperation. sangkakan tak pandai
audit but rupenye boleh.. hahahaha..

n today... is busy preparing n updating my
projects files. sibuk audit org nah! skang u urself
akan di audit... hehehe... i had nobody under me
so, had to do all by myself. soo penat but work is
work so deal with it!... hopefully everything will be fine.
n my projects will pass with flying colors. no NCR r
Observations awarded! hahahaha..

tomorrow will have another audit but this time
we'll be heading to JKR TUDM for 2 days.
n then.... i'm going to have a longg break for my
Aidiladha... can't wait to get back home. miss my
parents, my siblings, my nephew n nieces, my
my kampung n my mothers cooks.

No comments:

Post a Comment