#LazzSusuKambing

#LazzSusuKambing

Sunday, November 21, 2010

My Raya Haji...

Tenkiu mr darling hubby for willingly choosing
my kampung to celebrate raya haji... i'm so hepi...

we had a loong break, about a week...n hubby dcided
that 1st n 2nd raya my turn n his turn on the 3rd.
1st raya... after breakfast wif nasi himpit wif kuah kacang an
raya prayer... the ibadat Qurban was successfully done..
papa was the busiest as he is the mastermind.. this year...
only 3 bahagian coz papa said give others a chance to qurban too.
so, this year i had to korban 4 others n cancel my Qurban.
pass the baton to all three of my lil sis, cik mah, cik cah n su pa.
may be next year... i'll perform akikah to my baby... insyaALLAH.

then at night we had a blast... barbeque time...
due to less meat... we've already prepared the chickens...
my older sis sponsor 5 chickens while myself 2 chickens..
we ate n ate but couldn't finish them eventho we've called
our cousins n others to join. sgt byk makan huhuhu...
no wonder my weight doesn't stop from gaining...
i ate for two okey....... so, still acceptable... :))

on the 2nd day, went to klinik but the klinik was
closed, so we decided to singgah sekejap at pasar minggu.
wonder what can we buy.... but... not many of the regular vendors
open their business due to raya... raya 7 hari maaaa.... heehehe...
bought some buah delima. from what i have read... delima can
be good to consume during pregnancy especially at the last stages
coz boleh elakkan dari nu born baby kena jaundice/ kuning.
insyaALLAH dengan izin-NYA my baby will be okay n free from
any diseases r irritations.

on the 3rd day... we start our journey to go back to penang.
n 4th... my hubby take me to sightseeing feringgi... tenkiu bebeh...
i had fun :)).

on the 5th, last day in penang.... ready to go to work the next day..
hehehehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment