#LazzSusuKambing

#LazzSusuKambing

Sunday, August 3, 2014

I miss u!!!!

I dunno whether d decision 2 send both of my precious back 2 my hometown is good r bad..

My instinct tell me dat they'r doin' fine...
They'll be better there compare to here.
I'm not a good mother to them....but I do love them so very much...

I love my dotters soo much that I had to decide wat best for both of them... Due to latest circumstances, I have to...

Balqis n Zara my love... Mama love u so very much. I will be back every weekend for both of u until the day of the great news arrive... I will b back for good n we will never be apart from each other again... Mama will never leave u...

Both of u b good okay.... Mama knows dat u guys will. Both of u r d greatest that ever happen to me. ALLAH's greatest gift, heaven's sent....

Tunggu mama ye sayang... Mama rindukn kamu berdua sgt2..... Jgn nakal2 ye... Nanti kt semua akn kembali brsama semula... In shaa ALLAH...

Love n hugs n kisses,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment