#LazzSusuKambing

#LazzSusuKambing

Monday, June 2, 2014

Bukan... ini bukan mimpi... nope, not april fool jgk!.. april dh lama lepas...

Yup, so pathetic.. I know..
Bersudi pada yg tak sudi....
Jika dulu begitu, sekarang sebaliknya...
How can I adapt? I don't know...
I'm trying n I will never stop trying...
I will not give up n I refused to give up...
Deep down, it's hurting me so bad..
Never in my life, who would've thot that
I had to face this casualties...
I've never ask to be in this position...
As much as I wanted to believe this....

ok... somebody, pls pinch me, r better punch me in d face..

nope, confirm u r not in a dream...

hope 2 wake up where I left, where there's nothing happened....
if only i could turn back time....

Susahnya.....sob.. sob...

No comments:

Post a Comment