#LazzSusuKambing

#LazzSusuKambing

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Plan.. Plan.. Plan... Work.. Work.. Work..

Compare planning to work... currently both r my priority. My due date is comin' and my boss started to gimme some major task which is not actually QS task ponn... so, no full excitement of working but had to deal with it no matter what though. 

Had to settle everything before my long leave. so dat my boss x de la ade rase benci r mnyampah... i dun like knowing dat ada ppl yg x puas hati wif me. it make me feel awful n dissapointed. so, hopefully i'm able to handle every task given before my leave dis comin' April. 

planning for my maternity leave...

planning for my Balqis

planning for my baby

and..

office planning!.. aduss.. 

pls get things on track n make sure it's done!


No comments:

Post a Comment