#LazzSusuKambing

#LazzSusuKambing

Saturday, March 17, 2012

My little angel is 1 today!!

Being xtremely busy wif big bro's wedding prep n hav less time to prepare for her b'day. So sorry baby. Dat does not mean mommy forgot ur b'day dear.

N'way, wif none in my head wat to do... This morning when woke up.. I decided dat no matter wat happens I must do something for balqis. It's her 1st b'day n eventho it's not a grand celebration, I hav 2 come out wif somethin'.

So, approach hubby n we decided to do it. Bought her a cake n off to kfc sentosa. Talk to the manager n walla! The celebration is on baby! Hehe..

That the least I cud do for u honey. Then off to jusco bkt tinggi for another treat...she was sooo happy to play n met wif other toddlers like her. Despite all the falling n bumping, dat does not slow her down. She was absolutely xcited.

Happy 1st b'day my darling Balqis Adzra. Mama n papa lov u sooo much! Be a great dotter k..

No comments:

Post a Comment