#LazzSusuKambing

#LazzSusuKambing

Monday, December 5, 2011

House o house... Umah o umah

Just tink bout it makes me dizzy n so mad!...

Got a letter from spnb yesterday mentioning bout how sorry they're for not able to gave the hse buyers the keys on time n due 2 dat the buyers which is 'me' can claim LAD.

N today on the FB they said they will call the 92 elligible buyers to collect the LAD via phone call. The check will b given out 2moro after works @ their office... The via phone notification will b made today n to make things worse, my phone is off due to no batt power!

Aduss... Hopefully I'll make the cut as my name is the 29th on d list. how am I going to know wether they will call me as my phone is out of batt? Cheiit!!

Need to 1/2 day 2moro if I made the cut. But... Till now, hav no idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment