#LazzSusuKambing

#LazzSusuKambing

Thursday, September 22, 2011

My baby is sick!

I can't stop but keep on praying to ALLAH for my baby to get well sooner. Perhaps in just a second after each of my doa my baby will b free from any illness.

It started last nite. She culdnt breath like normal becoz her nose was clogged. I had to carry her in order for her to b able to sleep.. Poor balqis. Am I a bad mom for causing my baby sickness? I know it is not a major sickness but knowing her in d pain, n considering she is just a baby made me felt terrible..

Dear balqis, pls forgive mama for neglecting u. Mama wud do anything to trade places wif u.

Ya ALLAH, kasihanilah anakku. Kau sEmbuhkanlah sakitnya Dan jauhilah dia dr segala kesukaran, kesukaran, kesakitan pd ms hadapan. Aminn..

No comments:

Post a Comment